[IRCA] Recent logs from Moody, Texas

Hi All,

After working on my EWE antenna 10x50x10 in the spade of a + sign, this is 4 antennas. It works very well on frequencies above 1350khz and very directional.
Before the EWE was commissioned, I was using a 300 foot longwire pointing south.

On 1570khz XERF justs booms in with a monster signal. Now with the EWE, I am able to knock down XERF and I logged KSXT in Loveland CO last night. Tonight I heard a country station with a slogan as "Country Legends 15-70". It just disappeared like changing to night pattern. Anyone know who this may be?

On 1600khz I logged KRKE in Albuerque, NM before changing to night pattern with rockin Oldies, nice signal.

I am not sure why the EWE is not working on the lower part of the band, it appears to be dead. Anyone offer some suggestions?

Thanks

James Niven,
Moody, Texas