[IRCA] New mailbox attracts a verie

I put a new mailbox out front on Saturday afternoon hoping that it would attract some veries. It worked, prepared card back from KOAL-750 Price UT. My first report was sent to them back in 1987! Almost 20 years later I send a second report and get my verie. Now the mailbox is broken in and I expect it to get more in the future.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA