Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] US AM mysteries

Last I knew, WHWH 1350 is back on the air.  It's sister is 1680 in
Philadelphia.

All X Banders and their sisters were issued an STA and allowed to remain on
the air till the 5 year rule is finally deicded upon. The original deal was, 5
years after the XBand license was issue.. one or the other had to be turned
in.. now the owners are fighting this and don't want to turn either of them in.

Case in point...Rama's WOKB 1600 and WLAA 1680 are still on... but I digress,
I used to work there.. and they aren't known for their love of the FCC and
it's rules.

Paul Walker