Re: [IRCA] OT : Hussein hung

I feel compelled to respond.

Yes, the war against teriorists in Iraq hasn't gone perfectly.  And we mourn
our losses, and the sacrifices our young people have endured.

But we have freed millions of Iraqis who will no longer fear a return of
Hussein.
In most of the country, the economy is booming.  The terrorists are so
occupied with preventing democracy in the middle east,  that the west has
been spared attacks for a while.  Bagdad's inner city is a mess, but how about
LA? New Orleans?

Our country must take a stand against the teriorists, or share the guilt of
the
demise of the United States of America.

Don, WA2YQY@xxxxxx