Re: [IRCA] 590 Test

Curt,
Thanks for the help.  RMN 590, Santa Clara, CU, has been a favorite of mine
ever since I first heard it 6 years ago on my xtal radio set.  Sure beats
hearing Radio Disney out of Atlanta which is usually there.  A few years
ago, a regular on the CW 40 meter band was CO6TM, Tomas Martinez, who plays
the French Horn in the Symphonic Orchestra of Santa Clara.  Tom had a
distinctive fist on his homebuilt equipment.  His handdrawn and colored qsl
card is one of my favorites.  I haven't heard him on the air in a while.
73, Gil NN4CW
 Drake R8B
160' longwire, 135' doublet,
18x40x18 Ewe-110 degrees