Re: [IRCA] 590 Test

Curt,
I've heard Radio Musical programming on 590 this fall.  According to WRTH,
RM is at 590.  However, the official website for RM,
http://www.cmbfjazz.cu/cmbf/pro_trans_hist_cmbf/transmision.htm
hasn't listed 590 in a couple of years.  (The last time I was able to open
the site in November.) The only MW station is listed at 1040, Santa Clara.
The FCC AM no longer lists a 590 at Santa Clara.  Do you have any insights
on what's going on?
73, Gil NN4CW
Drake R8B
160' longwire, 135' doublet,