[IRCA] 1610 DF

This morning around 0750 EST, I checked and our tone was there, but very faintly; propagation changed dramatically overnight, and the Toronto station dominated the channel. And when I got to work in Morgantown, WV at 0900, all ready to DF the thing (it was audible hear all day yesterday), not a trace. Ratskies! Will check thru the day, and send Jim a DF from N WV if I can. Hope they are still testing!

Fred Schroyer
955 Sixth Street
Waynesburg, PA 15370
VM: 724-627-8844