Re: [IRCA] Prediction on the 1610 mystery station

Re: [IRCA] Prediction on the 1610 mystery station

>You mentioned the APG.  I fondly recall a trip there during the 1988 NRC
>Convention in Wilmington DE.  Bunch of us toured the facility one
>afternoon.  Recall Truax, Starr, Krejny, Heinen etc etc being on the
>tour.  Very educational...

I was there as well.  Acres of old military vehicles and hardware, massive
WWII cannon and a V1 rocket.  We did have some fun watching people looking
into a nice brass cannon at the entry door to the museum part itself.  "Look
into the cannon"..  Awesome place..

Craig Healy
Providence, RI