Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1610 mystery station

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 1610 mystery station

> At 7:38 this evening I put together the latest data
> given out from listeners who were listening to 1610.

I listened essentially all the way home from the Vineyard tonight.  The
signal is definitely from the SW of the Cape Cod/SE Massachusetts area.  I
have two loops in the truck, one inline with the truck, and one crosswise.
There's also a 68" whip and all accessable from an antenna switch.  Entrance
and exit ramps on the highway are a very good place to DF a signal with a
loop.  (grin)

Definitely SW, and quite strong at times.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI