Re: [IRCA] Fair Morning Only: TPs on Oct 8

Re: [IRCA] Fair Morning Only: TPs on Oct 8

John,

I was up at Grayland yesterday with Dave Williams. we drove up for the
afternoon. Had a nice visit with Bruce Portzer, Steve Ratzlaff, Chuck
Hutton, Nick Hall-Patch, and Bill Harms; which I finally got to meet.
Got to see several of his AFKN QSLs from when he was in Korea too.
I am sure you will hear from them on cx yesterday. Unfortunately, I was
dead tired the day before so I did not get up yesterday morning. It was
a good one. I knew that from the night before. But with me, there is
always tomorrow. hi. But the guys at Grayland heard North Korean on 999.
Bruce mentioned that. So they had a good morning.
   You apparently caught ZBS on 810 too! I caught it at 1440 as I
reported a bit ago. It is funny as Bill and I were just talking about
that yesterday. It is not often I hear them topping KGO, but it does
happen.
Great going!

73,

Patrick