Re: [IRCA] Good Morning: Oct. 6th

  Was a good morning here also, with audio on 17 frequencies.  Made my
first log of China on 1206, and had a solid signal from Korea on 1566,
with most of the rest apparently Japanese.   Got a nice "HBC Radio" ID
on 1287. Heard first time audio on 1332, 1404, and 1467.
  Heard CKDO last night, but only some code and bits of phrases now and
again.  Was heard much better about a month back.  Last night I was
hearing mostly KKKK and KGAL, with the Mexican also in there.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta