[IRCA] Good Morning: Oct. 6th

I hadn't intended to get up this AM.... as got home from Grayland
late and just barely got the car unloaded... However, the internal
alarm said otherwise.  By the time I got everything hooked up, it was
1400, so, I got the half-hour of max dawn only.  It was a good
generalized Asian opening, with a slight tilt to China and Southeast
Asia.I had surprising levels of Chinese on 639 and 756.  I also
caught what was surely Thai music on 891 rather late.  Given what
Colin Newell and I have heard this AM, I'd judge that the current
guys at Grayland must have cleaned up.

John B.