[IRCA] Total Recorder errors?

Fellow Total Recorder users - and I know we have more than a few on
these lists:

Anyone else having problems with timer recordings on TR either failing
to record completely or terminating early? I've been having this happen
very frequently in the last few days on my Windows 2000 machine. There's
plenty of free space on my hard drive, so that shouldn't be the issue. I
also have Cool Edit 2000 open at the same time, but I've had CE2K and TR
running at the same time on many occasions in the past with no problems.

My next step, if I can still find my registration info for TR, will be
to uninstall it and do a fresh reinstall. Any other ideas?