Re: [IRCA] Total Recorder errors?

Hi Scott, I know you probably know a lot of this information, but being
a key board user, rather than that of the mouse, with a screen reader,
after pressing the space bar on the new button, after pressing alt for
tools, and l for scheduler, did you make sure that all the radio
buttons were in their propper places, for example, when I record with
total recorder version 5.5, I believe, I have the radio button set to
record, then I have the radio button set to once, in the next set of
radio buttons, and then in the next set, I have the radio button set
for time duration, I believe, and I personally like to manually name my
files, so I have the radio button on the second choice in the set of
buttons where you name your file, or let it auto name your file you
want to record.  I also have my total recorder convert on the fly to
mp3 at 128k bit rate.  I'm running a 98 se system, with 192 megs of
ram, a 400 megs processor, and total recorder version 5.5.  I know they
have a version 6, and if you're using that version, and it's giving you
problems, then, if you still have the archives for any previous
versions, you can try going back a version and seeing if that helps
you.  I hope I covered everything, but there are so many ways in
windows to do the same thing.
On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 00:08:22 -0400, Scott Fybush wrote:

>Fellow Total Recorder users - and I know we have more than a few on
>these lists:
>
>Anyone else having problems with timer recordings on TR either failing
>to record completely or terminating early? I've been having this happen
>very frequently in the last few days on my Windows 2000 machine. There's
>plenty of free space on my hard drive, so that shouldn't be the issue. I
>also have Cool Edit 2000 open at the same time, but I've had CE2K and TR
>running at the same time on many occasions in the past with no problems.
>
>My next step, if I can still find my registration info for TR, will be
>to uninstall it and do a fresh reinstall. Any other ideas?

                    Marty,
                    that was then, this is the Chinese smtp server