Re: [IRCA] Total Recorder errors?

> Anyone else having problems with timer recordings on TR either failing
> to record completely or terminating early?

When I use it at home for DX, it always does what's expected - right to the
second.

I also use that fairly extensively at a number of clients.  It has been 100%
reliable.  One use is to record selected dayparts for later replay.  Another
does a 24/7 recording for RSS use.  That one is set to split the recordings
into one hour chunks.  I've listened across the split by merging files and
it's essentially seamless.

None of the client computers are very powerful.  Indeed, one takes nearly as
long to post-process the file as it dows to record it.

What else could be running on that computer?  Could something else be
grabbing the CPU?  Other than being sure all the settings are correct, I
can't offer much else.  Sorry 'bout that!

Craig Healy
Providence, RI