Re: [IRCA] passports & Nova Scotia OT

> As to Nova Scotia, I am very fond of Cape Breton; also Halifax is a nice
> place to wander around in.  (A co-worker went on a tour of the Alexander
> Keith 'brewery' and declared it the biggest ripoff she had ever seen

Beg to disagree!

I had a wonderful time in Halifax and loved
the tour of A.K's brewery, the acting, the period
pieces and the beer.

We had a reception there.

Anyone that would not enjoy this bit of history
is a poopie-head, plain and simple!  ;-)

--
Colin Newell
Editor-Creator www.coffeecrew.com | www.dxer.ca