Re: [IRCA] 1700 WJCC and FCC DB

Michael and Scott,

Thanks for your insight on this.

It does seem to raise a question though.  If the intent of the X-band was
to reduce congestion on the original AM band, then how could it be expected
to work if stations were allowed to keep their lower frequency stations and
relinquish the ones they had on the X-band?  It seems the broadcasters are
being allowed to maintain the overcrowding situation, and then use it as an
argument to keep both licenses.

It is interesting that WJCC is not carrying any advertising during this
period.  I'm sure the lawyers are working on all the contingencies.  God
save us from the lawyers.

As you say, confusion.

Curt