Re: [IRCA] Great Scott!! KGO 810 is testing IBOC!!!

Re: [IRCA] Great Scott!! KGO 810 is testing IBOC!!!

Colin wrote:

KGO: I listen to it from time to time
only for "Dr. Ray" - touted as the smartest
man on the Planet -- if only to laugh myself
to sleep listening to his drivel or the nonsense
his callers come up with.

Colin, I am guessing you mean Dr. Bill (Wattenberg), on Sat & Sun. 10pm to 1am LT, as they bill him as this.  I mention this as there may be some confusion with "RAY" the regular overnight host (1am to 5am)

signed

a KGO fan