Re: [IRCA] Logging Radio Cadena Habana

Doug,

Generally, I think everyone would have better luck listening in U/LSB
versus AM mode, because the 1100 carrier fluctuations are beating against
the local inserted carrier, rather than against whatever carriers might
happen be on the channel at any given location.  If there's not much else
there wherever you are, then in AM mode the Wobbler could be missed, but it
will jump out in U/LSB, just like a wispy carrier will when using the BFO.

Curt