Re: [IRCA] Logging Radio Cadena Habana

Curt,
I don't think I got the wobbler nearly as well as the other guys in Oregon.
Those guys all have talent.   Me?... I just sit on frequencies till they
give up what I'm looking for, hi.  I split 6-7 hours last night (this
morning) only on 1100 and 1680.  Thank goodness I moved the computer to my
shack. It keeps me occupied when I'm listening.

Anyways, I tried different settings on the receiver over the course of the
morning. USB worked out better for me cause it cut out some local buzzing I
was getting on the LSB.
73- Doug