Re: [IRCA] VS: SK info

On Saturday 10 December 2005 11:40, Hakan Sundman wrote:
> SK graveyarders:
>
> 1240 CJNS Meadow Lake U1 1000/1000 rCJNB-1050
> 1490 CJNS Shaunavon U1 1000/1000 rCKJSW-570

The 1490 is CJSN.

When was the last time CJNS-1240 was heard?  They were approved to move to
FM a little over a year ago, and I found a news item saying that they were
testing the FM and would be making the switch by the end of June 2005.
Given a maximum simulcast period of 3 months, they should be gone from the
AM band by now.

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON