Re: [IRCA] Fell into the donut hole

> Some nights the band would be totally dead except for groundwave.

That's exactly what it's like some nights. That's when I consider myself
lucky if I can hear anything outside of Alberta and North Eastern BC. When I
can't hear KSL or it's barely above the noise floor, I know it's gonna be
bad. Fortunately there haven't been too many like that so far this season.
Usually December and most of January are very poor for MW TA's here. For
whatever reason, the mid winter anomaly doesn't affect LW signals any where
near as much as MW.

Mike in St Isidore AB