Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-10

Your song on 603 Hwaseong is actually an *old* type of Korean rap music. It's by Leessang from back in 2009. Korea was a whole different scene and different culture way back then. It actually came out the very month I moved to Korea.

A curiosity though: do you guys only get these signals in a short window of time each day during the Asian nighttime hours or is it more widespread time-wise? (I'm assuming the former and not the latter). I was wondering how good 603's signal would be when they're at 250kw, but I think you don't get TP at those hours anyway.

-Chris Kadlec

Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2018 16:27:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: Gary DeBock <d1028gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "America, Mailing" <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-10

603  HLSA   Namyang, S. Korea   At first I thought that this potent mix of voices was a sign of 603-China, but it was only a new type of Korean rap music :-) Reaching S9 during peaks around 1405  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/aip5h89sd26vh6mbb5hxcrezaq2pjsy0

657  Pyongyang BS   Following Colin's instructions, I didn't listen too much to this bizarre female vocal music, unlike anything else from across the Pacific (at 1356)  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/tis9gjj9rq34xfc1a2nzljzrtyqrkgga

738  HLKG   Daegu, S. Korea   With its best performance ever here, the KBS overachiever pushes BEL2 aside to reach an S9 level at 1407  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/oqtjtw4q5gd5n7ljqby77jdx7261omjp

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)
7.5" loopstick CC Skywave Ultralight + 15" FSL antenna
DXing at Sam Peach Park in the Puyallup valley (5 blocks from home)