[IRCA] KWYR 1260 SD sneaky cheating for Nebraska football

[IRCA] KWYR 1260 SD sneaky cheating for Nebraska football

KWYR used to cheat every night and for several years I don't think they ever
switched to day power. This season they've been behaving almost every night
and are buried under others rather than very dominant as before. They do
tend to run day power and night for Winner SD games, and tonite I was
listening to U. Nebraska FB on 1260 from them and just as the game ended
(within a couple of seconds !!) they cut power and went from quite dominant
to buried and barely noticable !

LOL...73 KAZ on a very mediocre DX night for late Nov in Barrington IL