[IRCA] New radio mailing list - updated subscription information!

[IRCA] New radio mailing list - updated subscription information!

The Yahoo! Groups thing didn't last long, thankfully. I'm grateful to Barry
Mishkind for offering space on his radiolists.net server, and so I now
invite anyone interested in taking talk of IBOC and other such matters away
from the DX lists to come join us at "Radio Today and Tomorrow" at its new,
permanent home.

Sign up at rtt-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Or don't.)

It's free, friendly, and hopefully it will allow the DX lists to focus on,
well, DX, which would probably be a pleasant thing for all concerned. (I
could use some of it here right about now!)