[IRCA] Interesting Radio FIles

........that's exactly what I've named a new web page I just created. Every other week or so I'll post a few pictures from a mystery station you must identify and possibly an audio clip or two you should listen to.

There's not really any prize, it's just for fun. I figured someone else might be interested as to what I find while surfing online......... to get to the new page, just go to:

If you'd like to submit a picture or audio file to me, please send it to the email address on that page!

Have Fun!
Paul B. Walker, Jr.