Re: [IRCA] Tonite's Nice SSS DX amd cx

Bill,

Radio Taino 1160, I sure do remember them. I think I have them QSL'd
too. Besides KSL, Radio Taino was my only other catch on 1160 until I
got WAMB a few years back. But KSL must have one great TX site. Now, I
get them strong enough during the day to even get their IBOC hash. In
the Spring/Summer/Fall, KSL is ok, but not that strong.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR