[IRCA] KBBI?

I'm pretty certain I had KBBI from Homer, Alaska this morning, a long
time target of mine.    Was hearing NPR programming coming in over
regular CJDC at 7:40 MST for several minutes.   Murphy's Law of course
meant that before the top of the hour CJDC resumed it's usual dominance,
before it in turn was buried by KDJQ.
No definite ID heard, but I don't know who else would be broadcasting
NPR on 890.   Would be my first Alaskan reception in about 10 years.
It was an interesting morning, as I also heard Japanese audio on 702 for
the first time.  Oddly enough, it was stronger at times than the
parallel powerhouse on 693.  Only other audio was on the regular
channels (594, 693,747,774).

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta