Re: [IRCA] Alberta TPs for 10 October 2016

DU's took a dump here in IL this morning as I found none audible. Perhaps
when I play back I may find something weak, but DU cx were certainly better
a week or two ago.

Only thing of note was a couple minutes of island mx from V7AB 1098 at
about 1058. Later at 1134 their OC was clearly more than 30 dB above the
noise/slop floor. More people can get V7AB but be sure to try prior to 1130
UTC.

73 KAZ