[IRCA] Puyallup, WA Ultralight TP's for 10-10

The Asian propagation reaper must have been parked somewhere between here and Kalama, since my TP results were much less favorable than those reported by Dennis. On the other hand my results didn't seem as dreary as Colin's version, with several mid-band Chinese stations showing up with fair audio just after the 1300 TOH. Sunrise enhancement only boosted up the NHK big guns, though, leaving the mid-band Chinese in the lurch.

At my 1255 start time the N.K. Jammer once again held the frequency with fair audio in and out over an anemic 1566-HLAZ, while the other Korean and Japanese big guns were also fairly subdued. By 1300 three Chinese mid-band stations on 1017, 1035 and 1044 all came into weak audio, with 1044-CRI's Japanese service managing fair peaks as the strongest one. Both 1017-CRI's Korean service and 1035-CNR1 also kept weak audio in and out until around 1330, when all three slowly sank down in the noise. Sunrise enhancement boosted the NHK big guns on 594, 747 and 828 and the Korean regulars on 972 and 1053 up to good peaks, but none of Dennis' second tier Asians showed up here. Late on around 1350 there were fair signals from 603-HLSA and 657-Pyongyang but neither really stuck around for long. Overall the session was lackluster, and typical of a pretty dreary month so far.

1566 N.K. Jammer Strange buzzing-bee pulser managing fair peaks at 1355 over a very anemic HLAZ (headphones recommended)
https://app.box.com/s/ffi1sdldzitl838rgy5vcazmttkzeeuw

73 and Good DX,
Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)
7.5" loopstick C. Crane Skywave Ultralight +
15" FSL antenna