[IRCA] Clandestine R Watch 182 and 183 at the CRW homepage

[IRCA] Clandestine R Watch 182 and 183 at the CRW homepage

Dear list members,

I'm Martin, a new list member from East-Germany. My 'field' are
clandestines. If you have any news reg. such broadcasts please
write to me. Until then I invite you to take a look into Clandestine
Radio Watch.

Martin from Eisenach

Dear readers of Clandestine Radio Watch,

at the CRW homepage
http://www.schoechi.de/crw.html

you may now find the 'nearly final version' of
CRW 182

and the preliminary version of
CRW 183.

Both will be sent out later (after further additions) by Nick Grace of
CRC via the yahoo mailing list and the CRC mailing list.

Complete issues will pe bublised at the pages of
CRW - http://www.schoechi.de/crw.html (text version)
and
CRC - http://www.clandestineradio.com (html version, incl. pictures)

Logs, comments, qsl pictures etc. are always welcome !

yours,
Martin Schoech