Re: [IRCA] Clandestine R Watch 182 and 183 at the CRW homepage

Martin Schoech wrote:

>Dear list members,

Guten KrenkenschaftenhofengrusselGottinhimmle Martin,

Will "Clandestine" include so-called "hobby pirates" on
mittelwellen[!?!]. There are many here in North America, but of little
interest to you, probably.

This group mostly ignores the 7-MHz hobby pirates because historically
we are a MW-only club. Still, there is interest about that subject
because it is very fun to read the technical and programming antics of
these pirates for anyone.

Then there is Radio Marti. This station was, in effect, my employer.
Radio Marti is classed by some as clandestine, but about the only thing
clandestine about Radio Marti is the word "clandestine." Everyone who
wants to know can hear, determine location for, write and call this
station.

My great-great-great-grandfather came from Bavaria. Martin Schaefer.
However, I speak/understand very little Basque [!?1].

Hasta la morganundwienerschnizel,

Charles

--

          ------