[IRCA] DX Question About Gators, longer answer

[IRCA] DX Question About Gators, longer answer

Patrick and Mike,

Snakes are a serious problem, but honestly the biggest rattlesnake that
has confronted me here, was a baby rattler that intended to cross a
major n/s street here in town. I chanced in this snake and could have
killed it with the heel of my running shoes easily. But instead I took
pity on it. I rattled my keys on a chain in front of it, and it struck
at the keys and then high-tailed it off the street and into the grass
and into a big woods.

We have big black snakes that slither through our back yard pretty
frequently. I just mostly ignore them and let them complete their
journey from point A to point B, or wherever black snakes go.

Leonor is different. She'll take a shovel and beat the snake into a
zillion pieces. But she's from the Philippines and grew up with boas or
whatever they are.

We've been here for 17 years and I'm NOT about to sell this house and
move because of 'gators or 'diles or snakes. Lousy neighbors are the
reason we will move. Two-legged snakes. Give me snakes over some of the
scumbags that infest this town. Get yourself a shotgun and send them on
their way before they overrun your section of the nation.

Charlie

--

          ------
Charles A & Leonor L Taylor