Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] DX Question About Gators

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] DX Question About Gators

Patrick,

Mike makes it sound too safe. Add to his list mosquitoes that require
anti-aircraft emplacements at Seymour Johnson and Pope Air Force Bases.

Which is why I never climb a tall pine and launch myself off so I can
hear 1-kW Filipinos on MW. I tried that once already but the mosquitoes
grabbed me before I could hit the ground, and carried me two counties
away before the local SAR could get a helicopter in the air to save me.

Wire Mike directly. He's a retired Gentleman of the Sea. He'll tell you
that I never lie.

Cholly (or whoever I am today)

--

          ------