Re: [IRCA] DX Question About Gators, longer answer

Re: [IRCA] DX Question About Gators, longer answer

Charlie,

We have the same thing in Oregon. druggies and all. They are everywhere
in the US. Oregon is probably the "Meth" capitol of the country we we
are working on getting rid of a lot of it. Animals for the most part
will run from humans. But this land my antennas run on would be perfect
for poisonous snakes if we had them. High grass and all. But it is too
cold and damp here. Garden type snakes are here in small quality, but
they are harmless. A few poisonous spiders, but not many of them either.
I can go out at any hour and work on an antenna without fear of much of
anything.

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin