[IRCA] More 1530 stuff

Last night at Midnight PDT I was listening to 1530.  KFBK was much more
dominant last night than the 5 or 6 days before.  However I clearly
heard a 'Sporting News Radio' mention + their 'sounder'.  No ID of
course.

Either KZNX has switched from ESPN to Sporting News Radio.  They carry
both or I had someone different under KFBK last night.

Two nights ago when KZNX was blasting in I also had someone with bland
melodic music.  Couldn't make out the language but assumed it was
spanish.  This most likely Mexico City?  Kept rising & falling under
KFBK & KZNX.

With the rest of the band being mush & noise, 1530 has given me some
respite.

don k.