[IRCA] Oldies station on 1590

IRCA,

It is 0534 CDST or 1134Z, I am listening to an oldies station on 1590 from
here in Boone Iowa, before the local on 1590 comes on.  The have played about
6 songs in a row with no commercials.  They gave their call on the half hour,
right in the middle of a deep fade and I could not hear it.  There were not
any commericals on the half hour.

Any thoughts.  The local is going to come on RSN and I will lose what little I
have of this.

Thanks,
Steve
--