Re: [IRCA] Two Thoughts About IBOC

Why do you say that, Eric? Have you heard the audio quality of CAM-D? Tested
it's interference reduction? Checked out its coverage area?

The CAM-D inventor claims: "Cam-D provides a total increase in coverage,
over conventional AM of Two Times, DOUBLE that of AM.  And Cam-D also
provides almost fade free operation and practically eliminates power line
buzz, etc., etc."

Do you have information to the contrary?

Chuck

N0UIHEric@xxxxxxx wrote:

>I've heard this idea about "CAM-D" on the AM Stereo lists...and it's also a

>bunch of bunk.

CLIP

>While IBOC cuts down on AM station coverage areas (and Leonard
>Kahn's proposed "CAM-D" will also decrease AM station coverage areas),
C->QUAM doesn't.