  Date: 04/16/05 00:32:06
  Subject: Re: [IRCA] Blank e-mail posts
   Hi All,Mine have all been fine here.I'm no PC genius, but in
  reference to Kevins comment, for a temporary fix,perhaps you could
  use the left button on your mouse and just highlight thearea where
  the text should be. The highlighting should give you the
  blackbackground you need to read the message.73 es good luck,
  Doug ----- Original Message -----From: "Kevin R. in Gilbert, AZ"
  of America"<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 6:24
  PMSubject: Re: [IRCA] Blank e-mail posts   > There is something in
  his or your HTML settings that put his text as> white.> If you are
  using HTML use a light tan, yellow or gray background. You will> see
  all the text or at least if there is text there.>>
  expressed in messages on this mailing list are those of the original
  contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA,
  its editors, publishing staff, or officers For more information:
  http://www.ircaonline.org To Post a message: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx