Re: [IRCA] Blank e-mail posts

It may also be possible that Don has his YA-hoo account set to block HTML email, and display only text.  If the email is in HTML format, God knows how it would be handled in that case.  I don't know how many times I hit the reply button, and it takes me back to the top level instead.  Me thinketh they need better coders there.

Mike Hawkins

"Kevin R. in Gilbert, AZ" <amfmdx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Every so often I receive an e-mail that is totally blank in the message
> compartment. In the past 10 days ALL of Eric B's have came that way.

There is something in his or your HTML settings that put his text as white.
If you are using HTML use a light tan, yellow or gray background. You will
see all the text or at least if there is text there.

Kevin

Do you Yahoo!?