[IRCA] C&W on 980

I've had a country/western station popping up on 980 from around
0005-0110 PST 1/14/05.  Running a satellite program called 'Jukebox
Corner' presenting 'Legends of Country' with Jack Edwards.  Station was
atop in KFWB's null from 0005-0020 (I darn well should have IDed it
then).  Had one local ad spot and local weather--bloody cold, temps
around zero and snow predicted.  Came in best looping NE but then that's
the null for KFWB also.  Pretty much faded down into the background
after 0020 to reappear around 0107.  After 0030 KBBO in Yakima appeared
with their talk and many many ads.  KFWB is a real booger too, since
they upped their power.  Any help here from you guys up north would be
very much appreciated.  Only c&w station I've heard on 980 in recent
times has been KVLV in Fallon & they are (supposedly) day time only.
Maybe they forgot to cut off their PSSA?

73  don kaskey san francisco ca