[IRCA] Re: [ABDX] - KAPL-1300 on day power

[IRCA] Re: [ABDX] - KAPL-1300 on day power

It was in here tonight too, not as good as last night but probably
because my local XEC-1310 was running music instead of talk when I
drove home tonight.

I'd think more folks could be hearing this.  At 20kW ND, this is a
great opportunity for folks who need Oregon.  I wonder if Kaz, or Paul
in MN, or the guys up in Manitoba are getting this one?

73, Tim Hall
Chula Vista, CA