Re: [IRCA] Audio file recording question

Or, download Total Recorder ( you can get a limited time limited function
trial version ) at www.highcriteria.com. The ultimate license price is
quite reasonable. I find TR easier to operate than Audacity, and TR comes
with its own built-in scheduluer for use in setting up timed unattended
recordings.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2bjh@xxxxxxxxx>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (2) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 2);
modified Sony ICF2010 w/APS9B @ 15';
Grundig G8 w/whip; modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip