Re: [IRCA] Cassettes and Reel-to-Reel Recordings

Les,

Here is a link to an interview done on the 40'th anniversary of Herb's show. Enjoy.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/wtdr6r

Dave Marthouse N2AAM
dmarthouse@xxxxxxxxx

On 1/11/2016 10:48 AM, Les Rayburn wrote:
Speaking of DXâers who have treasure troves of these types of recordings. Iâve long searched for an air check or even portion of a program for the âHerb Jepko Night Cap Showâ which aired out of Salt Lake City.

I remember it fondly, and have collected everything I can find on the show including a CD of the theme music, and a brief air check on that same albumâalong with photos, copies of the magazine, etc. but have never been able to locate anything close to a true air check from the program itself.

Not surprising, considering home recording technology was not widely available at the time. But if someone happens to have this in their collection, or stumbles across it when reviewing recordings later on, Iâd certainly appreciate a copy.

Happy to pay any costs associated, and to compensate you for your time. Thanks. Great memoriesâthat is one thing that radio has always meant to me.

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
Marlene, AL
EM63nf

Member WTFDA, IRCA, NRC. Former CPC Chairman for NRC & IRCA.

--
Dave Marthouse
dmarthouse@xxxxxxxxx