"So we moved to a new station in 2009, the new station located in Longjing Town Dongsheng Bay Village. After we moved to a new launch pad Taiwan, a total of four sets of radio programs, which use 200 kilowatts produced American Harris DX200 transmitters 1, a frequency of 1206 kHz, the Yanbian Korean, and broadcast program. Shanghai Pearl producing 25 kilowatts TSD-25 transmitter three, frequencies of 1053 kHz, 1188 kHz, 1566 kHz, 1053 kHz which TSD-25 transmitter to broadcast Chinese Yanbian program;
1188 kHz, 1566 kHz TSD-25 transmitter for the jammer.

"In order to achieve the "high-quality, uninterrupted, that is, economic, and security," the general policy requirements and effectively protect the safety of high-quality broadcast, each transmitter must be equipped with two-way power, but each has at least two signal transmitters Source is also unquestionable. MW new station located in Longjing Town Dongsheng Bay Village . . "

On 12/2/2015 5:59 PM, d1028gary@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
<<<   AsiaWaves is your friend. Alan lists 1566 Yanbian PBS as:
Jamming transmitter against South Korean station (FEBC).//1053 kHz.
so naturally it would be parallel to Yanbian PBS 1053.
I take it that in this case "jamming" means "powerful interfering
broadcast" rather than "noise transmission".
Chuck   >>>
Possibly 1053-Yanbian PBS was the Chinese station mixing with the Korean Jammer at a good level during the Cape Perpetua DXpedition in August last year. Maybe a breakthrough case of a Jammer jamming the Jammer? https://app.box.com/s/nvld5g2vhup50hdau3u01wfl0qycdono Gary
----- Original Message -----

From: "Nick Hall-Patch" <nhp@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 2, 2015 7:32:52 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1566-China (Yanbian Jammer) Information

Indeed it does Chuck.

As you  were replying  to Gary's e-mail that contained the sentence

It does not use a noise jammer like the 1053 station in Korea.
I jumped to the conclusion that is what you had been referring
to.   If I didn't jump to conclusions, I'd hardly get any exercise at
all, so you'll have to bear with me, I'm afraid.

Nick