Re: [IRCA] 1566-China (Yanbian Jammer) Information

Nick:
AsiaWaves is your friend. Alan lists 1566 Yanbian PBS as:
Jamming transmitter against South Korean station (FEBC).//1053 kHz.
so naturally it would be parallel to Yanbian PBS 1053.
I take it that in this case "jamming" means "powerful interfering broadcast" rather than "noise transmission".
Chuck