[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 30 September 2015

The Asians did very well here this morning, although no Chinese in my case. When I first tuned in the two Sapporo stations on 567 and 747 were the best TP signals around, a rather rare occurence here, where 774 and 693 are usually better.

558	UNID
	Slow-paced vocal by a woman at 1258

567	JAPAN, Sapporo	JOIK
Already in audio when I first tuned in at 1225 with Japanese opera-like music with male host.

594	JAPAN, Tokyo	JOAK
Vocal by a woman, // 567 khz Poor at 1228, but had jumped to good by 1238 with jazz song

693	JAPAN, Tokyo	JOAB
	// other NHK2 stations with language lesson at 1303

747	JAPAN, Sapporo	JOIB
Good signal with English lesson at 1232, with both British English and American English speakers.

774	JAPAN, Akita	JOUB
	Language lesson, //828 and others at 1307

828	JAPAN, Osaka	JOBB
Still a decent signal, but for some reason this one was a bit weaker than yesterday. Noted at 1307 with language lesson.

864	UNID
	Big carrier, but only traces of man speaking, at 1306

972	KOREA,S
Weak, with man speaking at 1234. Much stronger with man and woman speaking at 1305.

981	UNID
	Traces of man talking under the 980 splatter, at 1304
1089	UNID
	Traces of man talking at 1253

1179	JAPAN, Osaka	JOOR
	Group of people conversing in Japanese at 1302.

1386	JAPAN, NHK2 synchros
	English lesson, //747 etc

1422	JAPAN, Yokohama		JORF
	Presumed, with traces of man in what seemed to be Japanese at 1235

1566 	KOREA, S, Cheju		HLAZ
	Choir singing hymn at 1236.

1575	THAILAND, VOA
	Musical bridge, then talk by woman in Lao (listed), VOA ID at the hour.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR & Wellbrook Phased Array