[IRCA] Fwd: [mwcircle] TA in Western Canada / UK

There is no evidence yet of TAs in Victoria tonight, but last night, our opening was reciprocal. Andrew Brade reported the following logs to MW Circle in Britain, and also heard CBX-740.

680 CJOB, 930 CJCA and 950 KJR all logged this morning here in East Yorkshire.....

The last time I heard KJR here was in October 2010.