[IRCA] Good SSS cx last night

The end of Sept can be good for SSS DX to the west and I expect tonight to bring more of the same. I got a late start since the TV programs I was watching about Mars were too interesting and since I had to put my cables back out after mowing.

Times CDT.

Just prior to 2045 I noted oldies in very well on 1180 which has to be KOFI as they went away at pattern switch. 1100 had Vegas o/u WTAM with local ads and lost when switched a bit after 2045.

Over to 1680 and both KGED and KNTS were in often bothered by KRJO which I think is running day power at night. Both West Coasters IDed about 2100.

FINALLY after hundreds of attempts I logged KSMH at 2058 u/nuisance KOZN with an Immaculate Heart Radio slogan and Catholic radio ment.

Now I only need KDZR 1640 to complete the US and Canadian X-band. Are they still Disney?

Around 2130 I noted what sd/lk RR on 1130 sure enough about 40 sec after 2130 a nice KXET ID and ments of places including Mount Angel by a heavily accented gal. These guys tend to switch power a couple minutes late.

Not sunset skip by around 2200 CKST was pounding WHO 1040 with Canucks hockey.

73 KAZ Barrington IL Perseus and DKAZ array with beam steered 280-285 deg for this.