Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA TP Dropoff for 9-20

My wife just had a good chuckle at that report, noting "Honestly, Colin, you really do have (now paraphrasing) 'horseshoes in your pants...'...having been on numerous DXpeditions/2nd Honeymoons, my wife, Andrea, gets better than most YL's the significance of success and failure in the DX game... Often humming the theme to ABC Wide World of Sports as I type my morning listening logs to the IRCA list...

Yup, I'm a lucky stiff.

Colin Newell - CoffeeCrew.com - VA7WWV - Victoria - BC